Our executive benefits provide tax-advantaged contributions, tax-deferred growth, protection for families and assets, and tax-free distribution upon retirement. Below are some of the important features of available benefits:
- Plan contributions are 100% deductible to the corporation as an employee benefit.
- Plan participants can often fund their plans with pre-tax earnings (this reduces gross income and current income tax liabilities).
- Contributions reduce participant’s income and corresponding tax while lowering payroll taxes for both the participant and organization.
- Plans grow on a tax-deferred basis during the working years.
- Unlike 401k plans, most executive benefits allow for IRS penalty-free access to funds before age 59½.
- Permanent plans include a tax-free death benefit for surviving beneficiary(ies).
- Distributions may be made on a tax-free basis utilizing policy loan provisions.
- Business Planning Group assists organizations in understanding and implementing executive and employee benefit plans.
- We help companies build and keep a successful teams for their organizations.
- We support clients by helping them understand the potential rewards that are available when they take a proactive approach to their retirement planning.