Why wait to fund your retirement?
Here’s the issue and the opportunity…
You’ve worked for years to build your firm, the clients, your reputation, the great staff and partner group; all your successes. You worked and sacrificed to grow the business to where it is today. One problem though; you forgot to plan your exit strategy! Or, maybe you did plan but did not adequately fund your plan? As you think about options now, here are just a few of the issues that you and your younger partners may face that could translate to “your retirement problem:”
- Younger partners may be recruited away to other firms.
- Younger partners may have personal or family issues that affect their performance and ability to earn and pay into your retirement.
- Medical issues or even death could affect these younger partners ability to pay into your retirement.
- The younger partners may not have your management skills and may lose accounts or clients that were solidly in the firm when you were there. Client retention would affect revenue and employment; another payout risk.
- Business Planning Group assists organizations in understanding and implementing executive and employee benefit plans.
- We help companies build and keep a successful teams for their organizations.
- We support clients by helping them understand the potential rewards that are available when they take a proactive approach to their retirement planning.
Business Planning Group can help you. Give us a call and let’s discuss tax-advantaged, pre-funded exit strategies. Strategies that can work better for you and for the younger partners in your firm!
Give us a Call
Ed Rieger, LUTCF, Partner or
Sean Henrie, LUTCF, Partner
(888) 545-2205 Toll Free
(801) 446-2555 Local